Sunday night’s BET Awards, featuring Kanye West’s comeback performance and Chris Brown’s emotional Michael Jackson tribute, delivered a strong 7.4 million viewers. The telecast garnered the highest ratings for a cable awards show in the 18-49 demographic, and is the second highest-rated event ever on BET, behind last year’s telecast.
Ratings: BET Awards nabs 7.4 million viewers
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Covert Affairs': Chris Gorham on latest for Auggie
- Summer sleepers: 14 unexpected movie hits
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: 'Men Tell All'
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Arrow' producer reveals details of season 3's Big Bad and 'Flash' crossover episode
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- 'The Walking Dead': Norman Reedus thought Daryl Dixon was about to be killed off last season