Sunday night’s BET Awards, featuring Kanye West’s comeback performance and Chris Brown’s emotional Michael Jackson tribute, delivered a strong 7.4 million viewers. The telecast garnered the highest ratings for a cable awards show in the 18-49 demographic, and is the second highest-rated event ever on BET, behind last year’s telecast.
Ratings: BET Awards nabs 7.4 million viewers
- American Music Awards 2014: Your take on Taylor Swift, J.Lo, more highs/lows?
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Crossed'
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Good Wife'; Atlanta 'Housewives'; 'The Newsroom'; 'The Comeback' recaps
- 'Homeland'; 'SNL'; 'The Affair'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; 'Bob's Burgers'; more TV recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Seth Gilliam on where Father Gabriel is going
Top 5 Most Read
- American Music Awards 2014: The Winners List
- American Music Awards 2014 Style: What the Stars Wore
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Times Change: 'Jurassic World' teases with three homages to Steven Spielberg's original
- 'The Walking Dead' recap: 'Crossed'