Sunday night’s BET Awards, featuring Kanye West’s comeback performance and Chris Brown’s emotional Michael Jackson tribute, delivered a strong 7.4 million viewers. The telecast garnered the highest ratings for a cable awards show in the 18-49 demographic, and is the second highest-rated event ever on BET, behind last year’s telecast.
Ratings: BET Awards nabs 7.4 million viewers
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira wigs out
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo