People has confirmed that Transformers actress Megan Fox wed her longtime boyfriend, Brian Austin Green, in a small ceremony last week in Hawaii. Fox, 24, met Green, 36, in 2004 on the set of Hope & Faith. The couple was previously engaged in 2004 before splitting in 2009. The news was first reported by TMZ.
Megan Fox marries Brian Austin Green
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Big Brother'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer: Servants are people too? 'Preferably only on their days off'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity getting close
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness