Bachelor Jake Pavelka and his ex-fiancee Vienna Girardi reunited last week for a taped interview with host Chris Harrison, and on Tuesday, ABC released a press release that hinted at what occurred during the interview. “Vienna calls Jake ‘a liar’ and ‘a fame whore’,” according to the press release. “Jake feels Vienna always undermines him and tears him down. They face off about who broke up with whom. Vienna defends herself against allegations of infidelity, (and) Jake accuses her of selling him out for money.” ABC described the interview as an “intense verbal confrontation,” and revealed that Vienna ultimately “bursts into tears and storms out, ending the interview.” The release also stated that Jake and Vienna “acknowledge that the love they felt was real,” but that their relationship is now beyond repair. The interview will air July 5 during ABC’s The Bachelorette.
'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka a lying 'fame whore,' according to Vienna Girardi
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
Top 5 Most Read
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more