Constance Zimmer, who plays feisty studio exec Dana Gordon on HBO’s Entourage, announced her engagement to commercial director Russ Lamoureux, People.com reports. The couple, who have been together for three years, plan to wed this fall. They welcomed a daughter, Collette Zoe, in January 2008.
Jun 20 2010 02:41 PM ET
'Entourage' star Constance Zimmer announces engagement
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- 'World War Z': EW movie review
- 'Monsters University': EW movie review
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine