Perez Hilton is losing advertisers two days after posting a revealing photo of 17-year-old pop star Miley Cyrus on his blog, reports MSNBC. A banner for ABC’s The View has been pulled from the blogger’s site over the scandal, which began when Hilton posted a photo that depicted Cyrus getting out of a car without underwear. (Hilton later said that the picture was a fake.) Cyrus has not yet issued a statement on the matter.
ABC pulls ads from Perez Hilton over Miley Cyrus scandal
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash' recap: 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
- 'Lassa Fever' to 'The Dreaming Death': 5 soap opera epidemics
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Ray Fisher: Meet DC's 'Cyborg'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?