Perez Hilton is losing advertisers two days after posting a revealing photo of 17-year-old pop star Miley Cyrus on his blog, reports MSNBC. A banner for ABC’s The View has been pulled from the blogger’s site over the scandal, which began when Hilton posted a photo that depicted Cyrus getting out of a car without underwear. (Hilton later said that the picture was a fake.) Cyrus has not yet issued a statement on the matter.
ABC pulls ads from Perez Hilton over Miley Cyrus scandal
- Caleb talks 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'Key and Peele' see alien invaders' true colors in season 4 sneak peek
- Oscar buzz: Sizing up the contenders after Toronto
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
- 'Grey's' is the new 'Orange': Ellen Pompeo and Co. share fun photo
- Danai Gurira talks 'Walking Dead': 'The Michonne wig transforms me'
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani rise to Jimmy Fallon's lip sync challenge