People reports that an agent for Laurie David has denied a tabloid report claiming that Al Gore’s marriage broke up because of the producer and former wife to Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Larry David. “This report is completely, patently false,” David’s agent told People. “I have no idea where it started from or why, but it is absolutely, positively, and patently untrue.” Al and Tipper Gore announced their separation June 1.
Laurie David denies Al Gore affair allegations
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'View': Seating chart for a peaceful co-host reunion
- Tribeca Film Fest: 13 must-see premieres
- 'Voice': Top 12 Power List
- Kiera Cass' 'The One': New trailer
- Best summer blockbusters: Ah-nold at No. 10
- 'Orphan Black': How Sarah became British
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene