Despite rumors to the contrary, A-Team hunk Bradley Cooper and Oscar-winner Renee Zellweger are not engaged to be married, People. com reports exclusively. According to People.com, the speculation that the two actors were getting hitched had been sparked by reports last week that Zellweger, 41, had been seen shopping for wedding dresses and that she and Cooper, 35, were seen dining with her parents. The actors’ representatives told People.com that the two are not engaged. Cooper and Zellweger, who costarred in the ill-fated thriller Case 39 — the film was not released theatrically in the U.S. and grossed less than $15 million overseas last year– have reportedly been dating for almost a year, but neither of them has spoken publicly about the relationship. Cooper and Zellweger have each been married once before, each for less than a year. Zellweger wed country singer Kenny Chesney in 2005. The relationship was later annulled. Cooper married actress Jennifer Esposito (Samantha Who?) in late 2006 and divorced in 2007.
Bradley Cooper , Renee Zellweger not engaged, report
- 'Of Mice and Men': EW stage review
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Corey Feldman claims pedophilia top danger for child stars, but won't name names?
- 'The Simpsons' producers spill details on Lego episode; plus, first image of Lego Homer!
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding -- PHOTO
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot