Despite rumors to the contrary, A-Team hunk Bradley Cooper and Oscar-winner Renee Zellweger are not engaged to be married, People. com reports exclusively. According to People.com, the speculation that the two actors were getting hitched had been sparked by reports last week that Zellweger, 41, had been seen shopping for wedding dresses and that she and Cooper, 35, were seen dining with her parents. The actors’ representatives told People.com that the two are not engaged. Cooper and Zellweger, who costarred in the ill-fated thriller Case 39 — the film was not released theatrically in the U.S. and grossed less than $15 million overseas last year– have reportedly been dating for almost a year, but neither of them has spoken publicly about the relationship. Cooper and Zellweger have each been married once before, each for less than a year. Zellweger wed country singer Kenny Chesney in 2005. The relationship was later annulled. Cooper married actress Jennifer Esposito (Samantha Who?) in late 2006 and divorced in 2007.
Bradley Cooper , Renee Zellweger not engaged, report
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 'Dallas' star Patrick Duffy still has 'Man From Atlantis' eyes, recalls Lynda Carter crush
- Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary in 'Draft Day' scene you didn't see; watch it here