A rep for Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria Parker says the actress is innocent of charges filed against her earlier this week in connection with the Las Vegas franchise of her restaurant, Beso, according to the LA Times. On Tuesday, former Beso managers Ronen and Mali Nachum slapped the star with a lawsuit, claiming that she breached their contract and failed to repay a $280,000 construction loan for the restaurant. “All allegations made by the Nachums against Longoria Parker, her business partner and restaurant are absolutely false, untrue and without merit,” said the actress’ lawyer in a statement.
Jun 10 2010 05:45 AM ET
Eva Longoria Parker calls restaurant lawsuit 'false'
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver