Katie Holmes and Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe are booked as presenters at Sunday’s 64th annual Tony Awards, People reports. The duo will present the best featured actress award at the ceremony, which will broadcast live from New York’s Radio City Music Hall with host Sean Hayes. Holmes made her Broadway debut as Ann in the 2008 production of Arthur Miller’s All My Sons. Radcliffe made his Broadway debut in the play Equus in 2008, following a run in London’s West End. He is now set to star as J. Pierrepont Finch in next year’s revival of the 1961 Pulitzer Prize-winning musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
Jun 9 2010 08:45 AM ET
Katie Holmes, Daniel Radcliffe to present at Tonys
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...