Katie Holmes and Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe are booked as presenters at Sunday’s 64th annual Tony Awards, People reports. The duo will present the best featured actress award at the ceremony, which will broadcast live from New York’s Radio City Music Hall with host Sean Hayes. Holmes made her Broadway debut as Ann in the 2008 production of Arthur Miller’s All My Sons. Radcliffe made his Broadway debut in the play Equus in 2008, following a run in London’s West End. He is now set to star as J. Pierrepont Finch in next year’s revival of the 1961 Pulitzer Prize-winning musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
Katie Holmes, Daniel Radcliffe to present at Tonys
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies