Katie Holmes and Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe are booked as presenters at Sunday’s 64th annual Tony Awards, People reports. The duo will present the best featured actress award at the ceremony, which will broadcast live from New York’s Radio City Music Hall with host Sean Hayes. Holmes made her Broadway debut as Ann in the 2008 production of Arthur Miller’s All My Sons. Radcliffe made his Broadway debut in the play Equus in 2008, following a run in London’s West End. He is now set to star as J. Pierrepont Finch in next year’s revival of the 1961 Pulitzer Prize-winning musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
Katie Holmes, Daniel Radcliffe to present at Tonys
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Gotham': Robin Lord Taylor talks Oswald Cobblepot
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Toronto Film Festival lineup announced
- 'Lost' alum to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- 'Wish I Was Here': Zach Braff tries to be a better man
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 625
- 'Lost cause' 383
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Mark Ruffalo on the foe Hulk needs for a stand-alone movie