Katie Holmes and Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe are booked as presenters at Sunday’s 64th annual Tony Awards, People reports. The duo will present the best featured actress award at the ceremony, which will broadcast live from New York’s Radio City Music Hall with host Sean Hayes. Holmes made her Broadway debut as Ann in the 2008 production of Arthur Miller’s All My Sons. Radcliffe made his Broadway debut in the play Equus in 2008, following a run in London’s West End. He is now set to star as J. Pierrepont Finch in next year’s revival of the 1961 Pulitzer Prize-winning musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
Katie Holmes, Daniel Radcliffe to present at Tonys
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': Watch 5 minutes
- 'The Knick' recap: 'The Busy Flea'
- Emmys: 20 who never won
- Benedict Cumberbatch embraces (clothing optional) Ice Bucket Challenges
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- 47 Movies We Can't Wait to See