Dog Whisperer star Cesar Millan and his wife are ending their marriage, they announced on his website (via People). “We are sad to announce that after 16 years of marriage we have decided to file for divorce,” they wrote in a statement. “The decision was made after much consideration and time. We remain caring friends, and are fully committed to the co-parenting of our two boys.”
Jun 5 2010 11:04 AM ET
'Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan splits from wife
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review