A wardrobe employee for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno reported Monday that dozens of jackets, shirts, and 35 pairs of shoes were stolen from a rented storage space. The items’ value totaled over $5,600. There were no signs of forced entry and the police have no suspects, according to the AP.
Jun 2 2010 08:00 AM ET
Thieves steal clothing from 'Tonight Show' band
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale