Matt Lauer has already spoken out against rumors of a split with wife Annette, but his employer, NBC’s Today, is also responding to allegations regarding Lauer’s rumored infidelity. “The allegations surrounding Matt Lauer are completely inaccurate and unfounded,” Today said in a statement. “These accusations are reckless and harmful to the Lauer family. Equally reckless, irresponsible, and inaccurate are the accusations about his Today show colleagues. Matt and his wife have spoken out on this on the record and will not be discussing it further.”
'Today' releases statement about Matt Lauer affair allegations
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- SXSW 2014: 11 must-see movies
- 'Bones' vs. 'something very vague and conspiratorial'
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- Robert Rodriguez rewrites TV 'rules' with El Rey
- NIN's 'Downward Spiral': A masterwork turns 20
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
- Jimmy Kimmel puts a telenovela twist on 'Scandal'