Matt Lauer has already spoken out against rumors of a split with wife Annette, but his employer, NBC’s Today, is also responding to allegations regarding Lauer’s rumored infidelity. “The allegations surrounding Matt Lauer are completely inaccurate and unfounded,” Today said in a statement. “These accusations are reckless and harmful to the Lauer family. Equally reckless, irresponsible, and inaccurate are the accusations about his Today show colleagues. Matt and his wife have spoken out on this on the record and will not be discussing it further.”
'Today' releases statement about Matt Lauer affair allegations
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: Chris Pratt rides with some raptors
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read: Ellen Page as Han Solo, Jessica Alba as Leia
- Spider-Woman: How cool is this new costume?
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- 'Survivor': Anyone else enraged by that 'wicked stepmother' speech?
- 'Survivor' final five speaks (and blasts Reed)
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Fargo' season 2 scoop, including a peek at a page from the premiere's script
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season