According to People.com, Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn’s cancer has gone into remission. Zohn, who was diagnosed with a rare form of Hodgkin’s disease last year, underwent extensive therapy including stem cell transplants to eliminate the disease. Girlfriend Jenna Morasca (winner of Survivor: Amazon) tells People that Zohn received his first clean CT scan a few weeks ago.
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Welcome to the '80s
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Watch
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- John Mayer song about Taylor Swift?
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me