According to People.com, Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn’s cancer has gone into remission. Zohn, who was diagnosed with a rare form of Hodgkin’s disease last year, underwent extensive therapy including stem cell transplants to eliminate the disease. Girlfriend Jenna Morasca (winner of Survivor: Amazon) tells People that Zohn received his first clean CT scan a few weeks ago.
'Survivor' winner Ethan Zohn's cancer is in remission
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' recap: Only the Clonely
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- Acts of God: 12 TV/movie Jesuses