According to People.com, Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn’s cancer has gone into remission. Zohn, who was diagnosed with a rare form of Hodgkin’s disease last year, underwent extensive therapy including stem cell transplants to eliminate the disease. Girlfriend Jenna Morasca (winner of Survivor: Amazon) tells People that Zohn received his first clean CT scan a few weeks ago.
'Survivor' winner Ethan Zohn's cancer is in remission
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- 'Real Housewives': The price of fame
- 10 graphic novels as movie storyboard?
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' react: 'Unbridled'
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume