Larry King and his seventh wife, Shawn Southwick, have called off plans for their divorce. According to Reuters, the 76-year-old CNN talk-show host has moved back home with his 50-year-old wife one month after both spouses had filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. “We love our children, we love each other, we love being a family,” the couple said in a joint statement. “We owe it to ourselves and our children to continue being dedicated to each other.”
May 12 2010 08:17 AM ET
Larry King reconciles with wife
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?