Lenny Kravitz, Mos Def, John Legend and other musical artists will perform this Sunday, May 16, in New Orleans, at a special Gulf Aid benefit concert to raise funds to protect the Gulf’s wetlands from the ongoing oil spill and provide financial assistance to fisherman and their families affected by the environmental disaster. Kravitz tweeted, “I’ve come home to New Orleans to lend my support to fishermen & wildlife.” The 10-hour show begins at noon at the Mardi Gras World’s River City Plaza.
Lenny Kravitz and friends rally for Gulf Aid
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- J.Lo in Vegas? 5 lessons Britney Spears taught us
- HBO comedy 'Togetherness' heads for the beach in First Look photo
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind
- Stephen Amell and Co. preview 'Arrow': Will Oliver find out about Thea-Malcolm partnership?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird