Lenny Kravitz, Mos Def, John Legend and other musical artists will perform this Sunday, May 16, in New Orleans, at a special Gulf Aid benefit concert to raise funds to protect the Gulf’s wetlands from the ongoing oil spill and provide financial assistance to fisherman and their families affected by the environmental disaster. Kravitz tweeted, “I’ve come home to New Orleans to lend my support to fishermen & wildlife.” The 10-hour show begins at noon at the Mardi Gras World’s River City Plaza.
May 12 2010 09:25 AM ET
Lenny Kravitz and friends rally for Gulf Aid
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- Kardashians, the Wanted on E!: New clips
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo