Lenny Kravitz, Mos Def, John Legend and other musical artists will perform this Sunday, May 16, in New Orleans, at a special Gulf Aid benefit concert to raise funds to protect the Gulf’s wetlands from the ongoing oil spill and provide financial assistance to fisherman and their families affected by the environmental disaster. Kravitz tweeted, “I’ve come home to New Orleans to lend my support to fishermen & wildlife.” The 10-hour show begins at noon at the Mardi Gras World’s River City Plaza.
Lenny Kravitz and friends rally for Gulf Aid
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- Comic-Con '14: Preview night through YOUR lens
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth
- Comic-Con: Test your geek IQ!
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Batman's new cowl is Comic-Con eye candy
- Comic-Con 2014 Preview Night: And we're off...
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look