Actor Colin Hanks, son of Tom Hanks, married publicist Samantha Bryant on Saturday in Los Angeles, according to People. The 32-year-old Hanks (Orange County, King Kong) can currently be seen in the indie Barry Munday and will star in the new Fox series The Good Guys, which premieres May 19.
Actor Colin Hanks gets married
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying