Actor Colin Hanks, son of Tom Hanks, married publicist Samantha Bryant on Saturday in Los Angeles, according to People. The 32-year-old Hanks (Orange County, King Kong) can currently be seen in the indie Barry Munday and will star in the new Fox series The Good Guys, which premieres May 19.
Actor Colin Hanks gets married
- 13 reality TV hits: Best season was...
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in 'By the Sea': 3 First Look photos
- Ryan Murphy shares 'AHS: Freak Show' details: 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'New Girl' boss: Get ready for 'the most sex where you can't actually see anything on TV'
- 'Big Bang Theory' cast featurette: Kaley Cuoco's re-'do and other hair-raising tales
- 'Breaking Bad': 'Ozymandias' writer and director look back at milestone episode
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' tapestry revealed
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: 'It's the things we love most that destroy us'
Top 5 Most Read
- War is hell in the new 'Mockingjay' trailer
- Ryan Murphy on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- First Look: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt swept away in romantic drama 'By the Sea'
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- Miss America 2015: 'Jane Austin,' terrifying frogs, and more of what you missed