Actor Colin Hanks, son of Tom Hanks, married publicist Samantha Bryant on Saturday in Los Angeles, according to People. The 32-year-old Hanks (Orange County, King Kong) can currently be seen in the indie Barry Munday and will star in the new Fox series The Good Guys, which premieres May 19.
Actor Colin Hanks gets married
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'