Singer Taylor Swift is donating $500,000 to flood relief efforts in Nashville, according to the Associated Press. The donation will go to several different organizations that are working to restore damage in the city, which was ravaged by storms and flooding. (Twenty people died in Tennessee; 30 in three states.) Swift’s donation was announced during Thursday night’s telethon, Flood Relief with Vince Gill and Friends.
May 7 2010 01:15 PM ET
Taylor Swift donates $500,000 to Nashville flood relief
- 'DWTS' poll: Who deserves to win?
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'SNL' Host of the Year: Vote!
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale