Court documents show that a production manager for the Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch is facing felony drug charges, according to the Associated Press. Matthew Schneider, 22, who police said bragged about being able to deliver cocaine to an Alaskan fishing town, was charged with using and selling the drug on April 27 after being caught by an undercover officer in March. Police are currently on the lookout for Schneider, who is not yet in custody.
May 7 2010 05:55 AM ET
'Deadliest Catch' production manager faces felony drug charges
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- 'World War Z': EW movie review
- 'Monsters University': EW movie review
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- 'Veronica Mars': 5 tweets we hope to see
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Cher: Mentoring singers 'would be fun'