Actress Gabrielle Union (FlashForward) and her NBA star boyfriend, Dwyane Wade, are being sued by Wade’s wife, who claims the couple have engaged in “sexual foreplay” in front of the Wades’ two children, reports the Chicago Sun-Times. Siohvaughn Wade, who is in the process of divorcing Dwyane Wade, says that the couples’ inappropriate conduct has inflicted severe emotional distress on her two sons, aged two and eight. The suit also claims that Union and Dwyane Wade have put the children in danger by allowing them to play unsupervised near the family’s pool and allowing the oldest child to sit in the front seat of the car. Siohvaughn Wade has asked for more than $50,000 in damages from Union in the suit. “I can state with certainty that the claims Siohvaughn made about Gabrielle are untrue,” said Dwyane Wade in the statement. A rep for Union also released a statement, asserting that “each and every allegation made is entirely false.”
Gabrielle Union sued by boyfriend's wife for alleged foreplay in front of children
- 'Of Mice and Men': EW stage review
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Corey Feldman claims pedophilia top danger for child stars, but won't name names?
- 'The Simpsons' producers spill details on Lego episode; plus, first image of Lego Homer!
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding -- PHOTO
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot