Actress Gabrielle Union (FlashForward) and her NBA star boyfriend, Dwyane Wade, are being sued by Wade’s wife, who claims the couple have engaged in “sexual foreplay” in front of the Wades’ two children, reports the Chicago Sun-Times. Siohvaughn Wade, who is in the process of divorcing Dwyane Wade, says that the couples’ inappropriate conduct has inflicted severe emotional distress on her two sons, aged two and eight. The suit also claims that Union and Dwyane Wade have put the children in danger by allowing them to play unsupervised near the family’s pool and allowing the oldest child to sit in the front seat of the car. Siohvaughn Wade has asked for more than $50,000 in damages from Union in the suit. “I can state with certainty that the claims Siohvaughn made about Gabrielle are untrue,” said Dwyane Wade in the statement. A rep for Union also released a statement, asserting that “each and every allegation made is entirely false.”
Gabrielle Union sued by boyfriend's wife for alleged foreplay in front of children
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'