Actress Gabrielle Union (FlashForward) and her NBA star boyfriend, Dwyane Wade, are being sued by Wade’s wife, who claims the couple have engaged in “sexual foreplay” in front of the Wades’ two children, reports the Chicago Sun-Times. Siohvaughn Wade, who is in the process of divorcing Dwyane Wade, says that the couples’ inappropriate conduct has inflicted severe emotional distress on her two sons, aged two and eight. The suit also claims that Union and Dwyane Wade have put the children in danger by allowing them to play unsupervised near the family’s pool and allowing the oldest child to sit in the front seat of the car. Siohvaughn Wade has asked for more than $50,000 in damages from Union in the suit. “I can state with certainty that the claims Siohvaughn made about Gabrielle are untrue,” said Dwyane Wade in the statement. A rep for Union also released a statement, asserting that “each and every allegation made is entirely false.”
Gabrielle Union sued by boyfriend's wife for alleged foreplay in front of children
- 'Gotham recap: 'Selina Kyle'
- 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- '24: Live Another Day' Blu-ray/DVD shows us Tony Almeida in 'Solitary': First Look
- Emily Kinney talks 'Walking Dead': Daryl and Beth connected (but don't call them Deth)
- 'Family Guy' does the Bartman--and maybe 'South Park' still wins
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- 'Castle' boss: Season 7 will reveal more of why Castle is the way he is
- 'The Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television