Get ready for a lot of Lost on May 23: The series finale will expand to two-and-a-half hours from the originally scheduled two hours. The news, which was first posted on the website of the Hollywood Reporter, was confirmed to EW.com by a source close to the show. The official announcement was made on Tuesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! The Lost finale, which was to have aired from 9 to 11 p.m., will now extend until 11:30 p.m. A total of five-and-a-half hours of Lost programming will be broadcast on that Sunday night: A two-hour retrospective special/clip show, Lost: The Final Journey, will precede the finale, from 7 to 9 p.m.; Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Aloha to Lost will run after the finale and local news, starting at 12:05 a.m.
'Lost' series finale will expand to two-and-a-half hours
- Kyra Sedgwick books a 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' role
- 'Bachelorette' recap: STAHP in the name of love
- 'What If': Friends...without benefits?
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Richelle Mead talks 'Silver Shadows'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts two 'Frozen' roles