Get ready for a lot of Lost on May 23: The series finale will expand to two-and-a-half hours from the originally scheduled two hours. The news, which was first posted on the website of the Hollywood Reporter, was confirmed to EW.com by a source close to the show. The official announcement was made on Tuesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! The Lost finale, which was to have aired from 9 to 11 p.m., will now extend until 11:30 p.m. A total of five-and-a-half hours of Lost programming will be broadcast on that Sunday night: A two-hour retrospective special/clip show, Lost: The Final Journey, will precede the finale, from 7 to 9 p.m.; Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Aloha to Lost will run after the finale and local news, starting at 12:05 a.m.
'Lost' series finale will expand to two-and-a-half hours
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Her,' '12 Years a Slave' on AFI's 10 best list
- 'Sing-Off': Join us for EW/Google+ Hangout!
- 'Anarchy': Maggie Siff on 'Gemma-like' Tara
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Paul Rudd do?
- 'American Hustle': Buzz from stars at N.Y. premiere
- 'Will & Grace': EW reunion!