Get ready for a lot of Lost on May 23: The series finale will expand to two-and-a-half hours from the originally scheduled two hours. The news, which was first posted on the website of the Hollywood Reporter, was confirmed to EW.com by a source close to the show. The official announcement was made on Tuesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! The Lost finale, which was to have aired from 9 to 11 p.m., will now extend until 11:30 p.m. A total of five-and-a-half hours of Lost programming will be broadcast on that Sunday night: A two-hour retrospective special/clip show, Lost: The Final Journey, will precede the finale, from 7 to 9 p.m.; Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Aloha to Lost will run after the finale and local news, starting at 12:05 a.m.
'Lost' series finale will expand to two-and-a-half hours
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- Lindsay Lohan selfie with Tina Fey teases EW's fall 'Mean Girls' reunion
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off': Why it's great/why it grates
- David Letterman's tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'True Blood'; more TV recaps
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'NCIS' casts Stephanie Jacobsen; a new love interest for DiNozzo?