According to People, the coroner assigned to Corey Haim’s death found that drugs did not contribute to the actor’s tragic March 10 death. Instead, Haim was found to have passed away from “damage to the air sacs in his lungs, pneumonia, and a hardening of his heart muscle with plaque build-up within the blood vessels.” The actor had been suffering flu-like symptoms prior to collapsing in his mother’s L.A. apartment.
Coroner discovers Corey Haim did not die from drug use
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' recap: Only the Clonely
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- Acts of God: 12 TV/movie Jesuses