According to People, the coroner assigned to Corey Haim’s death found that drugs did not contribute to the actor’s tragic March 10 death. Instead, Haim was found to have passed away from “damage to the air sacs in his lungs, pneumonia, and a hardening of his heart muscle with plaque build-up within the blood vessels.” The actor had been suffering flu-like symptoms prior to collapsing in his mother’s L.A. apartment.
Coroner discovers Corey Haim did not die from drug use
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Voice': Shakira Jones and the Architect of Destiny
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict