Bret Michaels, 47, was discharged from a Phoenix hospital, where he underwent treatment and tests after suffering a brain hemorrhage April 21, People reports. Due to privacy laws, doctors couldn’t reveal when the Poison frontman left the hospital and where he’ll be receiving further treatment, but did acknowledge that he is “a very lucky person” and “improving.” “I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 percent recovery,” said Dr. Joseph Zabramski, during a press conference today at the Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital. “He’s just one of those lucky people – 10 to 20 percent who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities.”
Bret Michaels leaves hospital, expected to make full recovery
- 'Bachelorette': Right choice for Andi?
- 'Running Wild With Bear Grylls': It's a natural
- 'Hobbit' Comic-Con panel video: 5 gems
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- House and Cuddy mismatch: Still not over it
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Bottles' of the good stuff: 5 episodes to pore over
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 565
- The house (un)divided 321
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 286
- Video: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer unlocks the key 288
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 269