Bret Michaels, 47, was discharged from a Phoenix hospital, where he underwent treatment and tests after suffering a brain hemorrhage April 21, People reports. Due to privacy laws, doctors couldn’t reveal when the Poison frontman left the hospital and where he’ll be receiving further treatment, but did acknowledge that he is “a very lucky person” and “improving.” “I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 percent recovery,” said Dr. Joseph Zabramski, during a press conference today at the Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital. “He’s just one of those lucky people – 10 to 20 percent who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities.”
Bret Michaels leaves hospital, expected to make full recovery
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test: 'We ended up building two replicas of the Springfield house'
- 'Orphan Black' season 3's first photo, with intel on what's in it from series creator Graeme Manson
- 'Game of Thrones' teases fans with short, mysterious look at season 5
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live read: Aaron Paul as Luke, J.K. Simmons as Vader
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst previews finale, names two odds-on favorites to win
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Voice' Season 7 winner is...
- 'The Voice' season finale recap: Live Finale
- Jason Reitman re-staging 'The Empire Strikes Back' with Aaron…
- Check out the exclusive first 'Orphan Black' season 3 image (with intel from creator Graeme Manson)
- 'Parks and Recreation' exclusive trailer: 2017 brings drones and Johnny Karate!