Bret Michaels, 47, was discharged from a Phoenix hospital, where he underwent treatment and tests after suffering a brain hemorrhage April 21, People reports. Due to privacy laws, doctors couldn’t reveal when the Poison frontman left the hospital and where he’ll be receiving further treatment, but did acknowledge that he is “a very lucky person” and “improving.” “I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 percent recovery,” said Dr. Joseph Zabramski, during a press conference today at the Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital. “He’s just one of those lucky people – 10 to 20 percent who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities.”
Bret Michaels leaves hospital, expected to make full recovery
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Selma' First Look: David Oyelowo as Martin Luther King
- Emmys: 20 who never won
- Zach on 'Big Brother' eviction: 'I couldn't keep my frootloop dingus mouth shut'
- 'Big Brother': 3 Q's for Julie Chen (plus one about the Ice Bucket Challenge)
- Benedict Cumberbatch embraces (clothing optional) Ice Bucket Challenges
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'