Bret Michaels, 47, was discharged from a Phoenix hospital, where he underwent treatment and tests after suffering a brain hemorrhage April 21, People reports. Due to privacy laws, doctors couldn’t reveal when the Poison frontman left the hospital and where he’ll be receiving further treatment, but did acknowledge that he is “a very lucky person” and “improving.” “I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 percent recovery,” said Dr. Joseph Zabramski, during a press conference today at the Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital. “He’s just one of those lucky people – 10 to 20 percent who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities.”
Bret Michaels leaves hospital, expected to make full recovery
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies