Bret Michaels, 47, was discharged from a Phoenix hospital, where he underwent treatment and tests after suffering a brain hemorrhage April 21, People reports. Due to privacy laws, doctors couldn’t reveal when the Poison frontman left the hospital and where he’ll be receiving further treatment, but did acknowledge that he is “a very lucky person” and “improving.” “I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 percent recovery,” said Dr. Joseph Zabramski, during a press conference today at the Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital. “He’s just one of those lucky people – 10 to 20 percent who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities.”
Bret Michaels leaves hospital, expected to make full recovery
- 'Scandal' scores its highest-rated season finale
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- Alice Cooper: Welcome to his nightmare (at Tribeca)
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO