Bret Michaels, 47, was discharged from a Phoenix hospital, where he underwent treatment and tests after suffering a brain hemorrhage April 21, People reports. Due to privacy laws, doctors couldn’t reveal when the Poison frontman left the hospital and where he’ll be receiving further treatment, but did acknowledge that he is “a very lucky person” and “improving.” “I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 percent recovery,” said Dr. Joseph Zabramski, during a press conference today at the Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital. “He’s just one of those lucky people – 10 to 20 percent who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities.”
Bret Michaels leaves hospital, expected to make full recovery
- 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman': EW movie review
- NIN's 'Downward Spiral': A masterwork turns 20
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
- Jimmy Kimmel puts a telenovela twist on 'Scandal'
- Benedict Cumberbatch 'T' time: 10 things we learned
- Lupita Nyong'o: Before she was famous...
- Lindsay Lohan teases 'Mean Girls' reunion
- Lacey Chabert: Call me, 'Mean Girls'!