Bret Michaels, 47, was discharged from a Phoenix hospital, where he underwent treatment and tests after suffering a brain hemorrhage April 21, People reports. Due to privacy laws, doctors couldn’t reveal when the Poison frontman left the hospital and where he’ll be receiving further treatment, but did acknowledge that he is “a very lucky person” and “improving.” “I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 percent recovery,” said Dr. Joseph Zabramski, during a press conference today at the Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital. “He’s just one of those lucky people – 10 to 20 percent who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities.”
Bret Michaels leaves hospital, expected to make full recovery
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
Top 5 Most Read
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Game of Thrones' cast signs on for 7th season, for a reportedly 'huge' raise