Bret Michaels, 47, was discharged from a Phoenix hospital, where he underwent treatment and tests after suffering a brain hemorrhage April 21, People reports. Due to privacy laws, doctors couldn’t reveal when the Poison frontman left the hospital and where he’ll be receiving further treatment, but did acknowledge that he is “a very lucky person” and “improving.” “I really expect that he will fortunately make a 100 percent recovery,” said Dr. Joseph Zabramski, during a press conference today at the Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital. “He’s just one of those lucky people – 10 to 20 percent who make a complete recovery and can resume all of their normal activities.”
Bret Michaels leaves hospital, expected to make full recovery
- Robert Kirkman talks 'AIR,' Norman Reedus' role in it
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- Jon Stewart: 'Let's Buy CNN' -- with incentives
- 'Get On Up': It's Chadwick Boseman's world
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Season 4 'one of the strongest'
- Summer sleepers: 14 unexpected movie hits
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- 'Covert Affairs': Chris Gorham on latest for Auggie
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- Every 'The Simpsons' episode is going online
- 'Arrow' producer reveals details of season 3's Big Bad and 'Flash' crossover episode
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!