Mark McGrath’s fiancée, Carin Kingsland, gave birth to twins this morning in Los Angeles , People reports. The pair, a boy and girl, are named Lydon Edward and Hartley Grace. “We are so lucky,” McGrath told People. “I don’t think you can prepare for the love we are feeling.” McGrath and Kingsland got engaged last New Year’s Eve.
Mark McGrath and fiancée have twins
- 'Walking Dead' midseason finale: Who won't survive?
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Cameron Diaz do?
- Worst sitcom title ever? We might have a new contender
- 'True Detective' roles for Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch, Kelly Reilly
- Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell are 'Unbroken': See new EW cover
- Broadway star Tavi Gevinson picks her fave books; we pick her brain on creativity for 'Lightbulb'
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances