Dexter star Michael C. Hall has “fully recovered” from the Hodgkin’s lymphoma he announced he was battling in January. His wife and costar Jennifer Carpenter shared the news Friday, The Associated Press reports. Dexter executive producer Sara Colleton gave EW.com a similarly positive update last month: “Michael’s in full remission…. He’s in great shape and is getting his energy back. We are all very excited to get back to work. The guy is incredibly courageous and worked hard all through last season despite being sick. He’s an amazing human being and actor. It was scary, but the show will go on,” Colleton said. “We start shooting in late April or May, which is usual. We will not have to stall production.” The fifth season of Dexter is slated to premiere on Showtime in September.
Michael C. Hall 'fully recovered' from cancer
- 'Survivor': Ex-MLB pitcher John Rocker and girlfriend to play
- MTV's 'Are You the One?' season 2: Meet the cast, first twist revealed
- 'Bachelor' farmer: Chris Soules is the pick
- 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Bachelor in Paradise' recaps
- Kristin Bauer van Straten returning to 'Once Upon a Time' as Maleficent
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shares new, appropriately unsettling photos and portraits
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5 arrivals and departures
- Homer Simpson takes the Ice Bucket Challenge
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Sons of Anarchy' photos are appropriately unsettling
- 'True Blood' star Kristin Bauer van Straten returning to 'Once Upon a Time' for major arc
- 'Pretty Little Liars' season finale recap: 'Taking This One to the Grave'
- Watch Sara Bareilles sing 'Smile' for the Emmys' In Memoriam segment
- New 'Survivor' cast boasts MLB pitcher John Rocker, Spider-Man actor, and 'Amazing Race' twins