Dexter star Michael C. Hall has “fully recovered” from the Hodgkin’s lymphoma he announced he was battling in January. His wife and costar Jennifer Carpenter shared the news Friday, The Associated Press reports. Dexter executive producer Sara Colleton gave EW.com a similarly positive update last month: “Michael’s in full remission…. He’s in great shape and is getting his energy back. We are all very excited to get back to work. The guy is incredibly courageous and worked hard all through last season despite being sick. He’s an amazing human being and actor. It was scary, but the show will go on,” Colleton said. “We start shooting in late April or May, which is usual. We will not have to stall production.” The fifth season of Dexter is slated to premiere on Showtime in September.
Michael C. Hall 'fully recovered' from cancer
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Survivor,' 'Mod Fam,' 'Coven'
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Meet the villains
- Kanye = Liberace?: Aisha Tyler's late-night bite
- 'Lilyhammer' season 2 sneak peek: What's in a name?
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Jay Z ranks his albums -- now it's our/your turn
Top 5 Most Read
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'American Horror Story' recap: Kill Fiona
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council