Russell Hantz of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains was arrested early this morning in Lafayette, La. According to a spokesperson for the Lafayette Police Department, the reality TV star was taken into custody at 2 a.m., 15 minutes after an emergency call reported a physical confrontation near Justin Street. Hantz was charged with simple battery and released at 4:30 this morning. No bail was required, but he was given a misdemeanor summons and a court date scheduled for June 24. CBS declined to comment.
'Survivor' star Russell Hantz arrested in Louisiana
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian
- Disney acquires rights for future 'Indiana Jones' films