Russell Hantz of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains was arrested early this morning in Lafayette, La. According to a spokesperson for the Lafayette Police Department, the reality TV star was taken into custody at 2 a.m., 15 minutes after an emergency call reported a physical confrontation near Justin Street. Hantz was charged with simple battery and released at 4:30 this morning. No bail was required, but he was given a misdemeanor summons and a court date scheduled for June 24. CBS declined to comment.
'Survivor' star Russell Hantz arrested in Louisiana
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother' sneak peek: Zingbot needs a Kathy Griffin-tervention
- 'Suits' creator talks Louis' resignation, midseason finale
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- The Clash album that never was: Curating members' post-breakup work for dream 'next record'
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- Stephanie Jacobsen joins 'NCIS'... as a love interest for DiNozzo?
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die