Russell Hantz of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains was arrested early this morning in Lafayette, La. According to a spokesperson for the Lafayette Police Department, the reality TV star was taken into custody at 2 a.m., 15 minutes after an emergency call reported a physical confrontation near Justin Street. Hantz was charged with simple battery and released at 4:30 this morning. No bail was required, but he was given a misdemeanor summons and a court date scheduled for June 24. CBS declined to comment.
'Survivor' star Russell Hantz arrested in Louisiana
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying