Russell Hantz of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains was arrested early this morning in Lafayette, La. According to a spokesperson for the Lafayette Police Department, the reality TV star was taken into custody at 2 a.m., 15 minutes after an emergency call reported a physical confrontation near Justin Street. Hantz was charged with simple battery and released at 4:30 this morning. No bail was required, but he was given a misdemeanor summons and a court date scheduled for June 24. CBS declined to comment.
'Survivor' star Russell Hantz arrested in Louisiana
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the mirrorball goes to...
- 'The Flash'; 'Supernatural'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; more TV recaps
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Jim Parsons gets a read on 1922 play 'Merton of the Movies': 'a very visceral link to the past'
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- Black Friday preview: Where to find deals on Blu-ray, books, videogames
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'