A new charge has been filed against the two people who allegedly attempted to extort money from John Stamos in exchange for photographs taken at a 2004 party in Florida, the AP reports. Scott Sippola and Allison Coss are accused of using interstate commerce to make a threat, which is why the charge was brought by federal prosecutors, when they demanded $680,000 from the actor in order to prevent them from selling the photos.
Apr 20 2010 04:45 PM ET
New charge brought against John Stamos extortion pair
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver
- Apolo Anton Ohno on 'Minute to Win It': Clip
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Nebraska'; Palme d'Or prediction: Cannes
- Google Doodle: Teen's 'Best Day Ever'