The Saturday premiere of the Doctor Who reboot set a ratings record for BBC America, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Its 1.2 million viewers made it the network’s most-watched show ever, breaking the previous record of 1 million viewers for the Jan. 2 broadcast of Dr. Who: The End of Time. The new Dr. Who features a new title character, played by Matt Smith, and a new showrunner, Steven Moffat. (Related: ‘Doctor Who’ recap: Matt Smith brings more than a bowtie to the reinvented title character!)
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 351
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504