John Tesh has confirmed that he in fact dated Oprah Winfrey, as a new unauthorized biography of the talk show maven reports, according to the Associated Press. The new-age musician and former Entertainment Tonight anchor told his former show that he and Winfrey were together while both were working in local news in Nashville, though he did not address the claims in Kitty Kelley’s Oprah: A Biography that the two lived together briefly and ended things because of the strain of being an interracial couple.
John Tesh confirms he dated Oprah
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- Lady Gaga, Chris Pratt, and more take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge