John Tesh has confirmed that he in fact dated Oprah Winfrey, as a new unauthorized biography of the talk show maven reports, according to the Associated Press. The new-age musician and former Entertainment Tonight anchor told his former show that he and Winfrey were together while both were working in local news in Nashville, though he did not address the claims in Kitty Kelley’s Oprah: A Biography that the two lived together briefly and ended things because of the strain of being an interracial couple.
John Tesh confirms he dated Oprah
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs