John Tesh has confirmed that he in fact dated Oprah Winfrey, as a new unauthorized biography of the talk show maven reports, according to the Associated Press. The new-age musician and former Entertainment Tonight anchor told his former show that he and Winfrey were together while both were working in local news in Nashville, though he did not address the claims in Kitty Kelley’s Oprah: A Biography that the two lived together briefly and ended things because of the strain of being an interracial couple.
John Tesh confirms he dated Oprah
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash' recap: 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
- 'Lassa Fever' to 'The Dreaming Death': 5 soap opera epidemics
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Ray Fisher: Meet DC's 'Cyborg'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?