Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar’s 19th child, Josie, born on Dec. 25 after only 25 weeks, was hospitalized last Thursday in Little Rock, Arkansas due to fluctuating vital signs. Jim Bob told People, “She’s doing fine now. They will watch her for a few days to make sure she’s safe.” The Duggar family is the subject of the TLC reality series 19 Kids and Counting.
Josie Duggar hospitalized again
- 'Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease
- Lucy Lawless on the 'ragtag bunch' she brings to 'Agents of SHIELD'; watch a sneak peek