The parents of a Survivor producer whose wife was found dead in Mexico have been awarded temporary guardianship of the couple’s two children, People.com is reporting. Mexican authorities have ordered Bruce Beresford-Redman to remain in Mexico while they investigate the possible murder of his wife, Monica. The couple have two children: Camila, 5, and Alec, 3. The family was vacationing in Mexico when the alleged murder took place.
'Survivor' producer's parents awarded guardianship of kids
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
Top 5 Most Read
- Amazingly, no fall shows have been canceled yet -- here's why
- Disney announces 2016 release for animated feature 'Moana'
- Are we all numb to the atrocities of 'Walking Dead'?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: A pecs-tacular shirtless week
- 5-Minute Oral History: The 'thousand yellow daisies' scene in 'Gilmore Girls'