The parents of a Survivor producer whose wife was found dead in Mexico have been awarded temporary guardianship of the couple’s two children, People.com is reporting. Mexican authorities have ordered Bruce Beresford-Redman to remain in Mexico while they investigate the possible murder of his wife, Monica. The couple have two children: Camila, 5, and Alec, 3. The family was vacationing in Mexico when the alleged murder took place.
'Survivor' producer's parents awarded guardianship of kids
- 'Mockingjay' theories: So, who is Antonius?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Violence earned?
- 'Britney Jean' debuts at No. 4 on album chart
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- 'American Hustle': EW review
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': EW review
- 'Breaking Bad' vs. 'Walking Dead': Which won 2013?
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: New EW cover
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale recap: A Mother's Work
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff talks about tonight's shocker ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's choices (and cardigans)