The parents of a Survivor producer whose wife was found dead in Mexico have been awarded temporary guardianship of the couple’s two children, People.com is reporting. Mexican authorities have ordered Bruce Beresford-Redman to remain in Mexico while they investigate the possible murder of his wife, Monica. The couple have two children: Camila, 5, and Alec, 3. The family was vacationing in Mexico when the alleged murder took place.
'Survivor' producer's parents awarded guardianship of kids
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye