The parents of a Survivor producer whose wife was found dead in Mexico have been awarded temporary guardianship of the couple’s two children, People.com is reporting. Mexican authorities have ordered Bruce Beresford-Redman to remain in Mexico while they investigate the possible murder of his wife, Monica. The couple have two children: Camila, 5, and Alec, 3. The family was vacationing in Mexico when the alleged murder took place.
'Survivor' producer's parents awarded guardianship of kids
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: How'd it look to you?
- 10 movies that serve up memorable Thanksgivings
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister