Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Carin Kingsland, and expecting a double bundle of joy, according to People. “I’m so excited,” says McGrath, who’s also well-known from his days hosting Extra. “My DNA paranoia is kicking in: I’ve got to feed these children. We’ve got to get the nursery together. And what do you do when you bring the kids home?” He’ll find out soon enough. “Most parents are like, ‘Oh, the wonders of child rearing…but we’re freaking out! The first year is going to be gnarly.” McGrath, 42, and Kingsland, 37, are expecting a boy and a girl and say they conceived via IVF. “I love them already, but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love,” says the busy rocker who will host Fox’s Don’t Forget the Lyrics! next fall and perform with Sugar Ray this summer. “I can’t wait to meet them.”
Mark McGrath is engaged and expecting twins
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Amazing Race' season finale recap: And the winners are...
- 'Amazing Race' behind-the-scenes pics from Phil Keoghan's season 25 collection
- 'Parenthood,' 'Parks and Rec,' Agent Carter,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- 'Daredevil' First Look: New photos from Netflix series
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
Top 5 Most Read
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- 'The Amazing Race' season finale recap: 'All of Nothing'
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer