Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has been tapped to join Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts in the upcoming dramedy Larry Crowne, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Hanks will direct the film, based on a screenplay he wrote with My Big Fat Greek Wedding star Nia Vardalos, about a downsized worker (Hanks) who enrolls in college. Cranston will plays the husband of Roberts’ character, a professor. Cranston’s involvement in the project was first rumored on March 26 when Hanks posted a photo of 17 headshots (including Roberts, Cranston, and Cedric the Entertainer) on his Twitter account with the caption “The Larry Crowne Casting Wall (incomplete). Hanx.”
Bryan Cranston joins 'Larry Crowne' cast
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- 'Ant-Man': Has Peyton Reed heard from Edgar Wright?
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Simpsons' season premiere peek: Is Homer a goner?