TNT has tapped Justin Timberlake and Jamie Foxx for its “Win or Go Home” initiative, which kicks off April 2, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The spot, which will promote the NBA playoffs, will air in 1,200 Regal Cinema theatres nationwide, and will feature the two celebs debating over the leading contenders in the playoffs.
Mar 31 2010 04:42 PM ET
Justin Timberlake and Jamie Foxx to anchor NBA playoff campaign
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- 'Arrested Development': It's almost here!
- Billy Joel in 'N.Y. Times Mag': 10 tidbits
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!