Actor James Van Der Beek has reached a divorce settlement with ex-wife Heather Ann McComb, People reports. According to the settlement, Van Der Beek must pay McComb $7,750 a month in spousal support for the next two-and-a-half years. The papers also say Van Der Beek takes in $35,000 a month, while McComb only bags $1,750 a month. The couple separated last April.
James Van Der Beek reaches divorce settlement with ex
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies