Actor James Van Der Beek has reached a divorce settlement with ex-wife Heather Ann McComb, People reports. According to the settlement, Van Der Beek must pay McComb $7,750 a month in spousal support for the next two-and-a-half years. The papers also say Van Der Beek takes in $35,000 a month, while McComb only bags $1,750 a month. The couple separated last April.
Mar 31 2010 12:46 PM ET
James Van Der Beek reaches divorce settlement with ex
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 348
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504