Actor James Van Der Beek has reached a divorce settlement with ex-wife Heather Ann McComb, People reports. According to the settlement, Van Der Beek must pay McComb $7,750 a month in spousal support for the next two-and-a-half years. The papers also say Van Der Beek takes in $35,000 a month, while McComb only bags $1,750 a month. The couple separated last April.
James Van Der Beek reaches divorce settlement with ex
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Resident Evil'
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it! -- UPDATED
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO