Actor James Van Der Beek has reached a divorce settlement with ex-wife Heather Ann McComb, People reports. According to the settlement, Van Der Beek must pay McComb $7,750 a month in spousal support for the next two-and-a-half years. The papers also say Van Der Beek takes in $35,000 a month, while McComb only bags $1,750 a month. The couple separated last April.
James Van Der Beek reaches divorce settlement with ex
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- 'Superman: Earth One' Volume 3: Get an advance look at six pages
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- Super Bowl ad from No More vs. domestic violence: Watch it here now
- 'The Americans' stars explain the entire series in 30 seconds
- 'Mean Girls' on your iPhone/iPad: First Look at game trailer
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' teaser names names
- 'Flash' intel on Pied Piper intro: He's the 'evil Harry Potter'