TV Land has confirmed that Tim Allen has been tapped to host the 8th Annual TV Land Awards. The ceremony will take place April 17 on Culver City’s Stage 15 on the Sony Lot. Last year, the comedian had picked up the Fan Favorite Award at the ceremony. Says TV Land president Larry W. Jones in a press release: “Tim Allen is a versatile and hilarious performer who fits perfectly into the plans for this year’s TV Land Awards…We are thrilled to have him as our host this year.”
Tim Allen to host TV Land Awards
- 'Covert Affairs': Chris Gorham on latest for Auggie
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: 'Men Tell All'
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Simpsons' marathon promo: Can the world survive it?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Kate Hudson shares her favorite 'Overboard' lines
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 629
- 'Lost cause' 411
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 507
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell