TV Land has confirmed that Tim Allen has been tapped to host the 8th Annual TV Land Awards. The ceremony will take place April 17 on Culver City’s Stage 15 on the Sony Lot. Last year, the comedian had picked up the Fan Favorite Award at the ceremony. Says TV Land president Larry W. Jones in a press release: “Tim Allen is a versatile and hilarious performer who fits perfectly into the plans for this year’s TV Land Awards…We are thrilled to have him as our host this year.”
Tim Allen to host TV Land Awards
- 'Glee' peek: Shirtless Santa and the Chipmunks
- 'Bachelor': First Look at Juan Pablo's lucky ladies
- 'Sound of Music': 3 dress rehearsal photos
- Paul Walker: End of the 'F&F' fantasy?
- 'Elementary' First Look: Moriarty returns
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Sound of Music': We rank every song
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans