The Broadway revival of The Miracle Worker starring Abigail Breslin as Helen Keller and Alison Pill as Annie Sullivan will end its run April 4, producers have announced. According to The New York Times, the production, which cost more than $2.5 million to mount, will have played only 21 preview performances and 38 regular performances.
'The Miracle Worker' to close April 4
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'