Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher has teamed with Disney Family.com on the new web site GetHatched.com, “a chick’s guide to life.” It will offer women “funny and real answers to life’s big questions and little dilemmas,” the site now teases. A hard launch is expected this spring.
Teri Hatcher to offer women advice on GetHatched.com
- Pixar's 'Inside Out': Emotions run wild in first trailer for June release
- 'Sons of Anarchy' sneak peek: Jax and Jarry have a chat
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Chad Coleman's 'Walking Dead' preview: Why Tyreese is 'still struggling'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' trailer: Brides, catfights, and Alyssa Milano
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics