Despite being nominated for Favorite Movie Actress for her work in The Blind Side, Sandra Bullock will not attend the Kids’ Choice Awards. Bullock has remained out of the public eye since the scandal over her husband Jesse James’ alleged infidelities broke out a week ago. Her rep told People there were never any plans for Bullock to attend the show, which airs Saturday on Nickelodeon.
Mar 26 2010 12:12 PM ET
Sandra Bullock will not attend Kids' Choice Awards
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- CCH Pounder gets 'Sons of Anarchy' gig
- 'Arrested Development': It's almost here!
- 'Orphan Black': Watch start of next episode