Damages co-star Tate Donovan has joined ABC’s drama pilot No Ordinary Family, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The drama revolves around Jim (Michael Chiklis), the head of a typical American family that suddenly finds itself with new “abilities.” Donovan will play a “mysterious pilot.”
Mar 22 2010 06:26 AM ET
Tate Donovan joins ABC drama pilot
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!