The Hollywood Reporter‘s Live Feed is reporting that Conan O’Brien was approached to appear on the special American Idol episode, “Idol Gives Back” on April 21. Though it would appear O’Brien can’t accept given his settlement terms with NBC that prohibit him from making any TV appearances before May 1, the offer is still an intriguing development in the ongoing talks with Fox about a potential late-night show for O’Brien on the network. O’Brien’s 30-city comedy tour—called the “Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television Tour“ — begins on April 12 in Eugene, Ore.
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!