Star Jones is recovering from a surgical procedure she had done on Wednesday, her rep revealed today. In a statement to People, a rep for Jones said, “On Wednesday, March 17th, a pre-planned cardiac surgery was performed on Star Jones. This recent surgery is a follow-up to the thoracic surgery she had 30 years ago. The procedure was successful and she is recovering well with her family. Star is grateful for everyone’s thoughts and prayers.”
Mar 20 2010 08:43 PM ET
Star Jones recovering after surgery
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review