The Associated Press reports Anna Nicole Smith’s estate will not receive any money from former husband J. Howard Marshall’s estate, per the ruling of a federal appeals court judge. Prior to her death in 2007, Smith claimed she was entitled to more than $300 million left behind from Howard, who she was married to for a short period of time. Marshall, an oil tycoon who passed away in 1995, boasted a $1.6 billion estate. A rep for Smith’s estate announced he would appeal the ruling.
Mar 19 2010 06:04 PM ET
Judge rules Anna Nicole Smith estate entitled to none of oil fortune
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- Kardashians, the Wanted on E!: New clips
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo