Panasonic Corp. has announced that its much-hyped 3-D televisions have already sold out in their first week on the market. The company is now reportedly taking back orders due to the high demand. Panasonic’s 3-D televisions went on sale March 10 for $2,899.99, which included 3-D glasses and a 3-D Blu-Ray player.
Panasonic 3-D TVs sell out
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- Neneh Cherry's back, not aiming for 'trendy'
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Mark Ruffalo talks potential for a 'Hulk' movie
- 'Gotham': Robin Lord Taylor talks Oswald Cobblepot
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 627
- 'Lost cause' 399
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 504
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Mark Ruffalo on the foe Hulk needs for a stand-alone movie