Panasonic Corp. has announced that its much-hyped 3-D televisions have already sold out in their first week on the market. The company is now reportedly taking back orders due to the high demand. Panasonic’s 3-D televisions went on sale March 10 for $2,899.99, which included 3-D glasses and a 3-D Blu-Ray player.
Panasonic 3-D TVs sell out
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 'Rebel Heart' album
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Amazing Race' season finale recap: And the winners are...
- Hallmark's holiday TV movies: Inside the concepts, casting, and scheduling
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Jeff Probst on the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see
Top 5 Most Read
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever