Panasonic Corp. has announced that its much-hyped 3-D televisions have already sold out in their first week on the market. The company is now reportedly taking back orders due to the high demand. Panasonic’s 3-D televisions went on sale March 10 for $2,899.99, which included 3-D glasses and a 3-D Blu-Ray player.
Panasonic 3-D TVs sell out
- 'Terminator: Genisys': Meet the main characters/cast in EW exclusive portraits
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Terminator: Genisys' storyboards: EW exclusive peek
- 'Party Down South 2' trailer: No sleep 'til Biloxi
- 'Inherent Vice': First Look at cover art for movie tie-in edition of novel
- 'AHS: Freak Show'; 'Survivor'; 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Game of Thrones' cast signs on for 7th season, for a reportedly 'huge' raise
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'