Parks and Recreation star Amy Poehler and actor husband Will Arnett (Arrested Development) are expecting their second child, her rep confirmed to EW. To accommodate Poehler’s pregnancy and still roll out with a third Parks and Recreation season on time this fall, the series plans to push back its summer hiatus to film a few episodes with Poehler before she takes maternity leave. The couple are already parents to a one-year-old son, Archie.
Mar 17 2010 01:18 PM ET
Amy Poehler and Will Arnett expecting second child
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- Seth Meyers on 'SNL' transition: 'Today'
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Warehouse 13' canceled by Syfy
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings