Steven Spielberg is behind a script about Jackie Kennedy Onassis that’s currently circulating in Hollywood, the L.A. Times reports. Jackie, which follows the days after the assassination of John F. Kennedy from the late First Lady’s point of view, was written by Noah Oppenheim, a journalist, author, and producer on the Today show. Spielberg is producing, and HBO is a likely bet to buy and produce the film to air on the network.
Steven Spielberg selling Jackie Kennedy Onassis script
- 'Walking Dead' is 'Lord of the Rings'? Rick is Aragorn, Carl is Frodo...
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Shameless' season 5 trailer hints at plenty of new twists
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- 'Terminator' blows away a first-time viewer's misconceptions
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- TLC cancels 'Honey Boo Boo'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- See the first teaser for the final season of 'Justified'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist