Steven Spielberg is behind a script about Jackie Kennedy Onassis that’s currently circulating in Hollywood, the L.A. Times reports. Jackie, which follows the days after the assassination of John F. Kennedy from the late First Lady’s point of view, was written by Noah Oppenheim, a journalist, author, and producer on the Today show. Spielberg is producing, and HBO is a likely bet to buy and produce the film to air on the network.
Steven Spielberg selling Jackie Kennedy Onassis script
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff on Tara haters
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- Golden Globe noms: TV wild cards we'd love to see
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- 'Burying the Ex': First Look at 'zom-com'
- Amy Poehler presents 'Broad City': Sneak peek
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers