Steven Spielberg is behind a script about Jackie Kennedy Onassis that’s currently circulating in Hollywood, the L.A. Times reports. Jackie, which follows the days after the assassination of John F. Kennedy from the late First Lady’s point of view, was written by Noah Oppenheim, a journalist, author, and producer on the Today show. Spielberg is producing, and HBO is a likely bet to buy and produce the film to air on the network.
Steven Spielberg selling Jackie Kennedy Onassis script
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead' cast reveals how they'd like their characters to die
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Summer box office: Why didn't 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' fly higher?