Animal Planet announced today that Mike Tyson has been tapped to star in a show about the sport of pigeon racing. The show is currently titled Taking on Tyson and is slated to start filming this spring. The ex-boxer has raised pigeons all his life. “I’m honored to be a part of this monumental show,” Tyson was quoted as saying. “I feel a great pride acting as an official representative for all the pigeon fanciers out there. I want people to see why we love these birds.”
Mike Tyson to star in Animal Planet show about pigeon racing
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Voice': Shakira Jones and the Architect of Destiny
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict