Animal Planet announced today that Mike Tyson has been tapped to star in a show about the sport of pigeon racing. The show is currently titled Taking on Tyson and is slated to start filming this spring. The ex-boxer has raised pigeons all his life. “I’m honored to be a part of this monumental show,” Tyson was quoted as saying. “I feel a great pride acting as an official representative for all the pigeon fanciers out there. I want people to see why we love these birds.”
Mike Tyson to star in Animal Planet show about pigeon racing
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Donny on his 'Big Brother' fate: 'Team America voted me out'
- Julie Chen takes 4 'Big Brother' Q's: 'Christine's husband has every right to be upset'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Arrow' finds its Cupid: Amy Gumenick as lethal lovestruck fan
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...
Top 5 Most Read
- Jon Stewart says Hugh Grant was worst 'Daily Show' guest ever; Grant agrees
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Norman Reedus' Personal 'Walking Dead' Photo Album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW Character Portraits
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Where did Sheldon go on the train?