According to The Hollywood Reporter, the CW is developing two competitive reality shows: One Mass Dance, featuring choreographers assembling mass dance teams in different cities, and Shed to Wed, a pre-wedding weight-loss face-off between betrothed couples.
CW developing dancing-competition and weight-loss realities shows
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Bachelorette': Andi expectations?
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
- Charlaine Harris' 'Midnight Crossroad': New teaser
- 'Little Couple' teaser: Adoption complete?
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- Justin Bieber: 'Ordinary People' dance with Selena?