According to The Hollywood Reporter, the CW is developing two competitive reality shows: One Mass Dance, featuring choreographers assembling mass dance teams in different cities, and Shed to Wed, a pre-wedding weight-loss face-off between betrothed couples.
CW developing dancing-competition and weight-loss realities shows
- 'Walking Dead' midseason finale: Who won't survive?
- 'True Detective' roles for Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch, and Kelly Reilly
- Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell are 'Unbroken': See new EW cover
- Broadway star Tavi Gevinson picks her fave books; we pick her brain on creativity in 'Lightbulb' clip
- AMAs 2014 ratings big, but down from '13
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances