Several recognizable faces have signed up for upcoming TV pilots. According to The Hollywood Reporter, actress Judy Greer (13 Going on 30) will star as a former Morgan Stanley secretary who joins the IRS in the Fox comedy, Tax Men. In the CBS comedy True Love (also starring Balls of Fury‘s Dan Fogler), Jason Biggs (American Pie) will play a mellow lawyer already in a serious relationship who falls in love with a stranger played by Minka Kelly. Jerry O’Connell will play a slick Las Vegas attorney, opposite Jim Belushi, in CBS’s Defenders.
Pilots nab Judy Greer, Jason Biggs, Jerry O'Connell
- Peter Capaldi, that's 'Who': See the new EW cover
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's live musical
- 'Batman v Superman' Comic-Con preview: Don't look for it online
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy