The German man who tried to blackmail Cindy Crawford has been sentenced to two years in jail today, the AP reports. Edis Kayalar was found guilty after he confessed that he tried to extort 100,000 Euros from Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber. He was threatening to go public with a photo of the couple’s seven-year-old daughter gagged during a cops-and-robbers game. Kayalar had an affair with Crawford’s former nanny, who is thought to have taken the photo.
Mar 9 2010 01:45 PM ET
Cindy Crawford's extortionist sentenced to two years in jail
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Doctor Who' season end: Hi, my name is...
- 'Anchorman 2': Official teaser trailer
- 'SNL': Costumes of the year!
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?