Spartacus: Blood and Sand star Andy Whitfield has been diagnosed with treatable Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, according to Starz Entertainment. The actor, who plays the title character, is beginning treatment immediately in New Zealand. “I’m receiving excellent care, and am feeling strong, positive and determined with an army of support behind me,” Whitfield said in a release. Because of the actor’s treatment schedule, shooting on the second season of the Starz Original series will be postponed.
'Spartacus' actor Andy Whitfield diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- 'The Americans' stars explain the entire series in 30 seconds
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Inside the Actors Studio' before Oscars
- 'Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials' is big winner in ratings
- 'Bachelor' seminar: Prof. Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' response to Britt's challenge
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales show surprising surge
- 'Bachelor'; 'Celebrity Apprentice'; 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham' recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' song from Sia: Hear 'Salted Wound'